Best Li-ion Battery Recycler
Welcome To Prithvi Cleantech
Experts in Transportation, Storage, Dismantling, and Recycling of Lithium-Ion Batteries.
About Prithvi CleanTech
We aim to create a truly closed Li-ion battery supply uniting to write global challenges. Our unmatched resource recovery rates meet the highest standards of safety and environmental sustainability. We provide a completely compliant and candidized method of producing battery end materials than mining.
As the popularity of electric vehicles and the use of lithium-ion batteries continues and more and increasingly people transition to the new normal, the volume of expired lithium-ion batteries will gradually increase. Unlike conventional lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries pose a significant fire risk, are increasingly difficult to recycle, and need to be handled with lattermost care by registered specialists.
- Our primary aim is to reduce and recycle lithium-ion batteries wastage through continuous implementation as well as innovation in lithium-ion battery management technology.
- We are here to offer our clients, society, and stakeholders solutions that are designed to implement environmental commitments in a responsible and efficient manner.
- We will make the world a better place through an integrated solution of lithium-ion battery reduction, recycling, reuse, and innovative technology.
- To be the most innovative, admired, and responsible lithium-ion battery recycling solutions provider in the country.
- To reduce/ eliminate the requirement for excessive mining.
- To support businesses by recycling their scrap lithium-ion batteries to utilize them as resources and lower their expenses.
WHY USE US?
Partner With Us To Make The Environment Clean
With time and the proliferation of electric vehicles, the amount of end-of-life lithium-ion batteries will also increase. Manufacturers, ATF facilities, R&D organizations and insurers are all likely to see a dramatic increase in the number of used batteries in their possession and it is essential that they ensure a compliant and reliable disposal path.