Lithium Battery Recycling
As governments around the world focus more on pollution and carbon emissions, we will see a steady shift to electric vehicles and eventually need an outlet for the damaged or expired batteries that power them. This is where we come into play. Prithvi Cleantech is a recycling and waste management arm.
Prithvi Cleantech has extensive experience in hazardous waste management and our foresight into this market has enabled us to provide a full-service solution to all your lithium battery recycling needs.
In addition to our registered experts, we have a state-of-the-art lithium recycling workshop and storage facility. Our specialized lithium battery recycling trucks are commissioned with all safety requirements and our hazardous materials transport permits allow us to collect used batteries wherever needed.
RECYCLING MADE EASY
The batteries are recycled in a multi-stage metallurgical process. The batteries are shredded and sorted into the required components. There are many metals, plastics and secondary materials that are recovered, including zinc and iron.
Prithvi CleanTech has emerged as a leading company in India that efficiently recycles electronic and electrical waste. We are committed to offering complete, responsible and comprehensive e-waste management solutions.
- Our primary aim is to reduce and recycle e-waste through continuous implementation as well as innovation in e-waste management technology.
- We are here to offer our clients and society the tools and solutions designed to implement environmental commitments in a responsible and efficient manner.
- We will make the world a better place through an integrated system of waste recycling, reduction, reuse, innovative technology and education.
- To be the most innovative, admired, and responsible e-waste management solutions provider in the country.
- To lower the amount of e-waste by promoting corporate as well as individual responsibility and to eliminate the requirement for landfill.
- To support businesses from burying their e-waste to utilise them as resources and lower their expenses.